Earn cash while catching Zs.
1 min read
- Earn royalties. If you’re a musician, actor, or author, people will pay you for using your work or creative assets.
- Install an autoresponder. This is where people leave their email address on your site and receive an automated response containing the link to download products or info.
- Flip websites. If you’ve built a website and get a lot of traffic, then you may be able to sell it to an interested party by listing on marketplaces like Flippa.
- Develop and sell products based on your expertise. If you’re knowledgeable in a certain area, then you can start creating products, such as eBooks or videos, and selling them on your blog.
- Invest in stocks. This is a perennially popular way to earn a passive income, and thanks to the internet, it’s easier than ever to research and invest.
Good night, and good luck.
Watch more 3 Things to Know videos here!
Source: 5 Ways to Make Money While You Sleep (60-Second Video)
By Patrick Carone
Techylawyer nor its authors claim to have written this article, we acknowledge the works of the original author