TechAdvance is a payment application development company with a strategic focus in developing and deploying niche payment companies to serve the needs of large public and private sector organisations in Emerging markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Finance Officer
Purpose of the Role / Primary Responsibilities
- The primary responsibility of this role is to manage the company’s financial situation by observing the current capital structure and developing long-term financial goals while driving the success of the company by monitoring financial performance and developing a profitable financial plan.
- The incumbent will be responsible for taking on a leadership role in financial decision-making that affects our company, and will provide strategic financial input to management while keenly overseeing the overall accounting process, Investment strategies, Corporate Finance and Debt Management.
- She / He will develop and implement financial procedures that will improve and maintain the overall financial health of our business.
- Develop and Execute the financial strategy of the company and review the Organization’s financial performance on an ongoing basis.
- Develop plans for growth to increase company profit while also reducing expenditure
- Identify investment opportunities and manage mergers and acquisitions
- Oversee management of organization’s investments and formulates investment strategies to provide for maximum safety and return on investments.
- Ensure full transparency over the financial performance of the company
- Ensures efficiency of payments-wide operating systems, methods and facilities, and monitoring performance to ensure goals and objectives are met.
- Reviews and ensures application of appropriate internal financial controls, particularly around operational efficiencies.
Qualifications / Requirements
- MBA or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Finance or related field
- Professional Accounting / Finance designation
- 8+ years’ experience with at least 3 in a senior financial managerial position
- Advanced computer skills
- Strategic Leadership
- Corporate Finance Management
- Debt Management and Recovery
- Fund Raising
- Investment Management
- EBITDA knowledge and Application
Application Closing Date
23rd October, 2020.