PearlDrops Healthcare Staffing is a specialist health care staffing and recruitment firm with a fresh outlook to the recruitment process. Our aim is to provide a satisfactory service to our clients and candidates here in Nigeria and for Overseas companies looking to recruit the best for their organisation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Community Health Extension Worker
We are looking for an experienced individual with passion, drive and high professional standards of care, working under supervision in assisting with care needs as required:
- Operating cash registers, and restocking inventory.
- Receives, records, and stores medications coming into the pharmacy.
- Maintains stock of prescription medications and informs the pharmacist of inventory needs.
- Candidate should possess relevant qualifications from a recognized Government institution and licensed by the community health board of Nigeria.
- Must have worked in a community pharmacy.
- Maintain patient confidentiality at all times.
- Strong healthcare knowledge.
- Organisation skills.
- Excellent communicator.
- 1+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Candidates should reside within Surulere, Ebutte-Metta , Ikeja and Maryland.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2020.
The post Community Health Extension Worker at Pearldrops Healthcare Staffing appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.