New Usual Limited, an innovative leader in Information Technology, providing solutions to some of the most challenging business problems, seeks experienced, enthusiastic and innovative solutions developers with .NET framework.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Core Banking, FinTech and BPM Developer – Business Analysts, UI/UX, Frontend, Backend and Full Stack
- We are however, looking for an innovative and result driven Core Banking, FinTech and BPM Developers – Business Analysts, UI/UX, Frontend, Backend and Full Stack who is detail-oriented, proficient with technologies and hardware, and who flourishes in high-pressure environments
- The candidate is expected to be the best at what you do – an expert developer at the cutting edge of technology in a banking environment
- As a UI/UX, Front-end, Backend or Full Stack developer, you have a thorough understanding of core banking, fintech, switches, gateway, business process management and workflow. Above all, you are passionate about building solutions that are proudly Nigerian and global bests.
- Big picture thinking, agile, innovative and creative
- Analyzing business requirements and designing solution architectures
- Ability to apply a business model to a web and mobile application design
- Experience leveraging CI/CD tools and cloud architecture
- Understanding of Native Application APIs and available interface mechanisms
- Experience with containerized models, deploying front end code on Amazon Web Services (S3), Apache HTTP and NGINX
- Extensive experience with industry standard web and mobile application design, hands-on knowledge of current wireframing, web markup, and scripting languages, dynamic or active web content, site architecture, database management, and application performance and security optimization
- Experience setting up development environments and rapidly learning new technologies
- Familiarity with internet protocols, server configuration, and DNS are all required
- Familiarity with Git for version control and development is a plus
- Experience in an Agile SCRUM or PMI project environment is also a plus
- Extensive experience in banking, insurance, capital markets and fintech is a plus
- Solid experience with Finacle, Flexcube, T24, BANKS and similar core banking systems is a plus.
- Business requirements gathering within financial services environments
- In-depth experience translating business requirements into system designs
- Thorough understanding of financial accounting including, charts of account, budgeting and general ledger
- Extensive knowledge of financial products and services development
- Have worked extensively within core banking and fintech application development environments.
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Balsamiq, or other design wireframes and prototype comps
- Static and Dynamic code scanning tools
- Node.js + Vue.js, Kotlin and Flutter
- Flutter, Kotlin, Swift
- Mobile Development using Android Studio, XCode, and/or IDEs such as Eclipse, React Native, Xamarin, and Cordova
- Open API standards such as SOAP, REST, JSON, XML, WCF, OAuth
- Azure, AWS, and other cloud related services
- Utilize established development tools, guidelines, and conventions including but not limited to:
- ASP.NET, SQL Server, Full Stack, Entity, Framework/ORM, TFS/GIT, source repository/versioning, C#/VB.NET, .NET Core, Java, PHP/MySQL
Application Closing Date
The post Core Banking, FinTech and BPM Developers at New Usual Limited appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.