The National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria (NPMCN) was established by the National Postgraduate Medical College Decree No. 67 of 24th September,1979, now Cap N59 Laws of the Federation 2004, as is a body corporate with perpetual succession and a common seal. It was set up as the tertiary institution at the apex of Medical Education in Nigeria and its main function is to produce specialists in all branches of Medicine and Dentistry.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Director, Finance and Account
Qualifications and Experience
- The candidate should possess a good University degree plus at least 15 years relevant experience in the Public Sector finance, and a minimum of 10 years accounting experience in PostgraduateMedical Education.
- Candidate must have attained the position of Deputy Director
- A professional qualification (ICAN or ANAN)
- Computer literacy is mandatory.
Terms and Conditions
- The terms and conditions are as contained in the conditions of service of the College in line with what obtains in the Public Service.
CONMESS 7 / CONHESS 15.
Application Closing Date
24th November, 2020.