A reputable ICT company is recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Project Manager
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Kogi and Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.ikio
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Candidate should possess HND, Master Degree, BSc,
- Experience: 2 – 4 years work experience
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers.
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2020.
The post IT Project Manager at a Reputable ICT Company (3 Openings) appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.