eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Java Spring Developer
- We are looking for a skilled and experienced Java Enterprise (Web) Software Developer.
- S/he will write software codes for the improvement of existing apps and the development of new apps.
- S/he will be involved in requirements analysis and feature development and will support the creation of user-centered systems and solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining software components and interfaces.
- Ability to write SQL against various database management systems.
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Computer Engineering or any closely related field is required.
- Minimum of one year experience developing Java applications in an Agile environment. Experience developing and working with Spring, tomcat and server maintenance is a great advantage.
- Good knowledge of Tomcat, Java, OpenMRS, Spring framework, MySQL, etc,
- An ability to work on multiple projects and tasks at the same time,
- Great attention to detail, highly organized & able to work remotely with no supervision.
- A detailed CV that contains links to previous/current projects, Social media & Github accounts and current communities of your membership. Applicants without these may not be considered.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2020.