Advanced Concrete Technologies Limited is a respected leader in crystalline concrete waterproofing solutions and construction chemicals. We deliver landmark projects that create long-term progress and economic growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant Executive
Employment Type: Full Time
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting, Finance or relevant Degree
- Additional certification (CPA or CMA) is a plus
- 3-5 years work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like Fresh Books and QuickBooks
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Lookups and pivot tables
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
Application Closing Date
15th December, 2020.
The post Accountant Executive at Advanced Concrete Technologies Limited appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.
Pls find the link to the original article below
Accountant Executive at Advanced Concrete Technologies Limited
Techylawyer and its authors do not claim to have written this article, we acknowledge the works of the original author