Altara Credit Limited (“Altara”) is a Nigerian consumer and business services venture. Our core value proposition is to improve the quality of life for the average Nigerian by driving financial inclusion. Altara is built on serving the underbanked and the otherwise financially excluded.
Our debut service is buy now, pay later where we allow formal & informal sector workers, and SME owners purchase a variety of products and equipment for their homes and businesses but instead of paying for the products in full upfront, pay a small amount over time.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Altara Pay Agent
Location: Ogbomoso, Oyo
- Collect and crosscheck customers documents to ensure they are complete and valid.
- Assess and analyze financial information and make good decisions.
- Prepare internal reports.
- Manage and maintain files for assigned portfolio of account
- Check inflows and follow up with customers.
- Maintain account’s book to ensure that the customers status is accurate and up to date.
- Develop reports on accounts
- Explain the way Altara Credit Limited scheme works.
- Provide customers with correct updated pricing for products
- Minimum of OND / HND / B.Sc in related field
- Great Analytical skills
- Great communication skills
- Good reporting skills
- Proven to be take good decision
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
Application Closing Date
21st August, 2020.
Pls find the link to the original article below
Altara Pay Agent at Altara Credit Limited
Techylawyer and its authors do not claim to have written this article, we acknowledge the works of the original author