At The Olive Prime Psychological services (TOPS), we are aware of the dynamics of being human and understand that life can sometimes go beyond your capabilities. Additionally, we understand the role genetics and environmental factors play in our mental health and the ability to cope with life.
Difficult situations do arise, and at such times, we are committed to providing the much needed support to our clients and patients, ensuring that each individual experiences a more realistic, flexible journey to Recovery.
Our treatment approach is multidisciplinary and delivered in a safe and comfortable environment with experienced staff that provide specialist services and combine a range of therapeutic interventions.
TOPS became the first Day Hospital addiction and mental health resource center in Nigeria when it opened in Abuja a few years ago. It has since grown to have an inpatient facility in Abuja. TOPS has a robust array of psychological tools and can boast of being one of the few Centers in West Africa that have the latest Psychological Tools like the WISC-V for testing intelligence in younger people. We have a robust Child and Adolescent service. Our Medical Director, Dr Motunrayo Oyelohunnu, who was appointed MD last year on her return from Canada has a special interest in Child and Adolescent psychiatry and is making sure that investments are made in the organisation to cater for the needs of individual and families with young people that have mental and behavioural challenges.
Our Drug rehabilitation program is a blend of both American/Canadian and UK treatment protocols (choosing the best from each service). More importantly we believe in the role of spirituality in treatment, irrespective of your faith. Your spiritual development will be encouraged.
We are now opening a new centre in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos State. It is an 11 -bedded facility. We have just appointed a new Clinical Director, Dr Ibironke Thomas, who is a Consultant Psychiatrist, Dr Thomas is an experienced clinician and versed in management of all forms of psychiatric Disorders. She was trained in family/systemic treatments by the Meriden Centre at Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health Foundation NHS Trust. She is one of the big minds in Quality Service delivery within the mental health space in Nigeria.
The Quality and Managerial service will be led by our newly appointed life coach, Murrielle Jean-Michel. Murielle is committed to ensuring the quality of service is same as obtainable in her country in Europe.
TOPS is now a member of the newly formed Intersect Consortium. This is the largest consortium of organisations providing mental and behavioral health treatments in Africa.
We seek to recruit suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- As a Business Development Manager your role will be to maintain and grow the assigned portfolio customer base, generate leads, develop advantageous pricing strategies, build and grow a solid business team with a focus on growth hacking and business support.
- Careful strategic planning and positioning of Olive Prime in the healthcare market, enhancing the operation of the business, while Identifying new business opportunities in order to generate revenue, improve profitability and business growth.
- Develop and execute quarterly marketing plans and actions that ensure established targets are achieved.
- Collaborates with the multi-disciplinary team to develop strategic initiatives that drive new business. Works closely with the team to help resolve barriers for admissions and/or business opportunities.
- Builds relationships with referring physicians, case managers, therapists, administrators and nurses to increase awareness of services and promote business opportunities.
- Maintains database of key referral sources.
- Be involved in generating relevant partnership proposals with support from the clinical team
- Identify innovative tactics, corresponding business plans and sustainable operations to drive revenue and volume growth while meeting the market’s needs;
- Develop and implement community workshops and seminars, with a bid to grow business;
- Conduct marketing research and analyses to ensure that the hospital is competitive in the marketplace;
- Be a lead in expanding our services nationwide.
- Ensure business/sales targets are met by the team
- Analyze financial data and formulate strategies to reduce business cost and increase profits
- Ensure the continuous refinement of the service rendered by the Facility;
- Research and identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services – or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Develop short and long-term management and organizational plans to define responsibilities and business activities consistent with organization goals and objectives.
Requirements and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a managerial position as a Business Development Manager
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Growth enthusiast
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Possess excellent marketing and proposal writing skills
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to effectively manage competing demands
- Excellent Business Development and Relationship Management skills
- Proficiency in MS Office suite
Application Closing Date
24th August, 2020.
Pls find the link to the original article below
Business Development Manager at the Olive Prime Psychological Services (TOPS)
Techylawyer and its authors do not claim to have written this article, we acknowledge the works of the original author