Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager – Disbursement
- Build and implement Business Growth Strategies and Opportunities of Interswitch Disbursement solutions and services within and outside its country and coverage.
- Drive product feature enhancements and service platform optimization to deliver long-term value-add for the Disbursement Business value chain (customers/shareholders/markets)
- Transform the Interswitch’s disbursement business offerings into a robust digital financial distribution Ecosystem with extensive coverage across all sectors
- Grow existing market share, develop and penetrate new market/segments through value offerings
- Develop new business ideas, grow transaction volume and develop market expansion strategies.
- Co-ordinate, manage and support the sales & account management structure through collaboration with the Sales Network (i.e. technical support, advisory services and lead conversion strategies) that increases Interswitch’s Profitability
- Identify, research, development, implement, deploy, and manage new business initiatives across all market types to optimize channel usage and business value
- Acquire strategic partnerships that enables access to market and big Aggregators relevant to the business objectives and would contribute to business value both short term and long term
- Build a relevant knowledge base that demonstrates apt understanding of the disbursement/payment landscape needs and ensures full understanding of the business risks, the right model and processes that mitigates such risks
Business Development – Core Areas:
- Develop and implement strategies that Supports and improves: – Sales Penetration – Market Development activities – Product Development and – Business Diversification
- Business Case Development and Pricing Model Design
- Business Process Documentation
- Develop Business Road Maps for Disbursement services that align with its relevant business
- Business Analysis engagement activities that guide Interswitch Sales Network for Quality Leads Generation
- Establish and maintain seamless and excellent process operations relationship with matrix teams
- Prepare detailed business specification documents of the new products developed for further engagements with the product and delivery teams
- Work with the assigned Product/Marketing/Engineering teams to prepare quality Pre-sales kits for delivery of Interswitch Disbursement products.
- Screen potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal prioritization matrix per time and ability to recommend equity investments.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations
- Protect Interswitch’s value by keeping information confidential
- Develop excellent rapport with strategic/key clients
- Keep abreast with improvement in product development especially those that have revenue impact Budget setting for the sales Network and provide support that will continually improve the business relationship.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhance organization reputation by exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Attend exhibitions to generate sales leads/opportunities that can be converted to sales post-event
- Perform market research and analysis to monitor the local environment for the emergence of new market segments.
- Keep abreast of trends and developments in digital financial services markets, products features, best practices and operational excellence.
- Stay ahead of the Competition as it relates to pricing, local market experience local market, their alliances, and credibility etc.
- Prepare and submit periodic reports on market expansion activities and business initiatives: o customer engagement feedback o Sales reports (lead generation, actual vs. targets etc.) o customer profitability and product revenue reports.
Key Account Management:
- Provide customer-focused sales and account management activities for designated customers and products:
- Disbursement Product innovation through deliberate partnerships and collaboration with existing customers that support positive customer engagement index scores
- Maintain an awareness of sales and other development amongst competitors and pass on relevant information to the Sales Network and others as the case may require
- Maintain access to sales tool (CRM) to keep track of leads generated and other relevant information to enable performance to be measured and monitored proactively
- Provide first level business knowledge of assigned product/services to clients via the sales network
Education and Experience
- Academic Qualification Good first degree (preferred Business-related discipline)
- Experience (Number of Relevant Years) 4 – 7 years’ experience in the digital financial industry.
Application Closing Date
The post Business Development Manager – Disbursement at Interswitch Group appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.
Pls find the link to the original article below
Business Development Manager – Disbursement at Interswitch Group
Techylawyer and its authors do not claim to have written this article, we acknowledge the works of the original author