Bethsaida Limited is a group of companies devoted to lasting success in Financial Services, Engineering, Construction and Real Estate. As well as being one of Africas best in the provision of the services aforementioned, the group provides financial services to individuals and groups. Bethsaida Groups is a limited liability company incorporated in Nigeria on the 13th Day of December 2015 – proudly owned by Nigerian.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Company Secretary / Legal Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.
Job Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a legal adviser/company secretary who will be responsible for monitoring all legal affairs within the organization.
- The Legal officer will handle both internal and external legal concerns and would be supporting the company with the management of legal activities professionally.
- The goal is to formulate strong relationships to ensure growth and preserve and augment our company’s prestige.
- Reviewing of all company agreements
- Drafting of agreements between the company and the independent contractors/third parties.
- Ensure effective transactions between the company and Real estate sellers
- Periodical visitation to company properties for inspection, questioning and negotiation.
- Manage legal documentation and correspondence in strict confidence
- Correspond with counsel, court and clients as the case may be
- Drafting legal documents when required
- Write case briefs of depositions and contracts
- Produce and file various legal documents such as appeals, motions or petitions
- Preserve an updated case record system
- Facilitate the meeting of deadlines by keeping multiple agendas and provide timely reminder
- Providing legal, and/or strategic advice during and outside of meetings
- Keeping up to date with any regulatory or statutory changes and policies that might affect the organization
- Implementing process or systems to help ensure good management of the organization or compliance with legislation
- Writing reports and collating information
- Filing case documents in an organized manner for easy access
- Sending faxes/mails and making copies of legal documents
- Attend and take minutes of all board meetings and others as the case may be
- Work with Finance and Human resource department to evaluate risk when needed
- Minimum of BSc in Law.
- Must be a female
- Minimum of 3years experience in relevant role
- Proven experience as a Company Legal Secretary
- Good comprehension of all Legal matters
- Ability to work with computers.
- Ability to meet up with deadlines and work under pressure.
- Excellent skills in communication and presentation
N960,000 – N1,000,000 annually
Application Closing Date
28th August, 2020.
The post Company Secretary / Legal Officer at Bethsaida Group of Companies appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.
Pls find the link to the original article below
Company Secretary / Legal Officer at Bethsaida Group of Companies
Techylawyer and its authors do not claim to have written this article, we acknowledge the works of the original author