ICS Outsourcing Limited is Nigeria’s leading Business Support Solution Company, a pioneer among Nigerian outsourcing companies providing wide range of outsourcing and business support solutions for businesses globally with over 25 years in business. We help companies improve their bottom line when they leverage outsourcing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Driver
Employment Type: Full Time
- Safely transporting company executive to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
- Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
- Promptly informing the company of any tickets issued against the company vehicle during work hours.
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing.
- Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance.
- Providing accurate time records of the company vehicle’s coming and goings.
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management.
Requirements and Skills
- Minimum of SSCE qualification.
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Must be resident in either Lekki / Ajah / V.I / Ikoyi or Lagos Island.
- Knowledge of Lagos routes.
- Team player with good communication skills.
- Adaptable and willing to learn ways of operating.
- Deep sense of honesty and integrity.
- Good organization and planning skills.
- Personnel must be of a sound mind and not addicted to drugs or alcohol. Drug or alcohol usage is completely prohibited.
- Candidate should be dependable, hardworking and an effective communicator.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2020.
Pls find the link to the original article below
Executive Driver at ICS Outsourcing
Techylawyer and its authors do not claim to have written this article, we acknowledge the works of the original author