Willers Solutions Limited – Our Client, a reputable Firm is looking for suitable and qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: HSE Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The HSE Officer’s main responsibility incudes creating reports, incidents investigations, risk assessment, development of strategies and giving safety presentations
- Practice safe working techniques.
- Implement and maintain health and safety standards.
- Establish a cordial and professional relationship with employees.
- Maintain compliance of all safety regulations.
- Conduct regular staff meetings to share best practice techniques.
- Standardize health and safety in order to remain consistent.
- Identify hazardous waste and disposal of it correctly.
- Promote safety initiatives.
- Compile and maintain relevant registers to ensure compliance.
- Document staff information, minutes of meetings, and reports compiled for management.
- Regularly inspect equipment.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree / HND qualification
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience in a construction firm.
- Must have NEBOSH, ISPON, OHSAS & other certificates are an added advantage.
- Good use of MS-office tools
- Must be from a construction company
- Good communication skills
- Organizational Skills.
- Analytical thinking & public speaking
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2020.
Pls find the link to the original article below
HSE Officer at Willers Solutions Limited
Techylawyer and its authors do not claim to have written this article, we acknowledge the works of the original author