WIKA – We are known worldwide as a market leader in process pressure and temperature measurement, and also in calibration technology. We also set the standard in the measurement of level, flow, force and SF6 gas solutions. We are active in over 75 countries and in the majority with our own local subsidiaries – thus we can ensure we are close to our customers. With their knowledge and commitment, more than 10,000 highly qualified employees contribute every day to the success of our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Account Manager
- We are seeking to hire a sales leader and achiever. The Key Account Manager will take leadership role to manage develop, and directWIKA sales & Services activities in Nigeria from start to finish in the responsible key accounts, as part of the WIKA West Africa.
- The Key Account Manager will develop, support and implement strategic sales plans through the End User, distributors and EPCs to achieve or exceed sales targets for the assigned sales territory.
- Develop and implement a long term Country Strategy for Nigeria, consistent with WIKA’s mission & guidelines and Code of Conduct.
- Driving the sales for full scope of WIKA within the respective customers (Oil and Gas, Petrochem, food & Beverages, Power, refining, EPCs, local partners)and working in a cooperative manner with our global organization to increase our business
- Managing, implementing & renewing pricing/buying agreements within strategic accounts.
- Endorse the full management & development of in country Distribution Channel network (existing & future).
- Meeting or exceeding country financial objectives (budget, etc.) and Deliver Monthly/quarterly sales results and forecasts
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to exceed sales quotas
- Leading products and services sales, business development and marketing initiatives in Nigeria
- Developing and implementing plans to drive and grow the business and maximize revenue and profit from the existing installed base and development of new Accounts.
- Collaborating with and supporting sales force in the country.
- Consistently advance WIKA’s value proposition with customers, improving overall customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering Preferred (Electrical / instrumentation / Mechanical).
- Must be Nigerian basedwith O&G industry & Process instrumentation/ Automation experiences.Preferably based in Lagos
- Proven 5+ years experience in country with a proven record of success in sales, sales management and interfacing with O&G clients.
- Team player – able to work with others as part of a team, as opposed to working separately or competitively.
- Capable of motivating and collaboration across the organization in a multi-cultural, multi-national and matrix environment
- Consistently Good exposure and great network in the Nigerian market
- Consistently High level of resilience as well as strong influencing, negotiating and closing skills.
Application Closing Date
8th December, 2020.
Pls find the link to the original article below
Key Account Manager at WIKA
Techylawyer and its authors do not claim to have written this article, we acknowledge the works of the original author