Ekesons Parcel Services Limited is an indigenous courier company based in Nigeria that provides courier and logistics services. EPS Courier has an efficient mailing and parcel delivery network and an outstanding haulage and cargo infrastructure making it possible for us to deliver both light and heavy customer parcels to locations all over Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Locations: Delta, Edo and Imo
Job Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a talented Marketing Executive to undertake marketing projects for the benefit of our company.
- The ideal candidate will be passionate for the “art” of marketing and will have an abundance of ideas for building efficient strategies.
- He/she must bring forth a strong arsenal of techniques and methods to promote our products, services and public image.
- Responsible for developing a plan to achieve sales target
- Responsible for carrying out prospecting calls
- Responsible for establishing and managing relationships with customers in need of the firm’s freight transportation services
- Maintain consistently positive interactions to nurture customer relationships
- Take ownership of customer issues and follow-through till resolution
- Represent the firm in negotiating and building a relationship with shippers and carriers
- Responsible for aiding successful pick-up and delivering, and over the road assistance while customers’ freight moves all around.
- Perform Cold-calling and work to build a book of businesses.
- Responsible for overseeing the movement of clients goods, ensuring that they are picked up, transported, and delivered on time to their satisfaction.
- Responsible for promoting logistics solutions to clients and prospects that support their supply chain needs.
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- Conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Promotional activities.
- B.Sc / B.A in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant discipline
- Proven experience as a marketing executive or similar role
- Minimum of 2-5 years work experience.
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Proficient in MS Office
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. WebTrends)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
- N50,000 – N70,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
4th September, 2020.
Pls find the link to the original article below
Marketing Executives at Ekesons Parcel Services Limited – Delta, Edo and Imo
Techylawyer and its authors do not claim to have written this article, we acknowledge the works of the original author