Outsource Africa – Our client is a leader in a multidimensional value chain of poultry farming with strong impact on various components of the Food and Agri-Industries.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nutrition & Feeding Officer
Location: Benin, Edo
- We are looking for a candidate who can undertake research and plan diets in order to provide poultry and domestic animals, and livestock with nutritionally balanced food.
- Assessing the relative nutritional value for various feeds for livestock.
- Formulating the best mix of food to produce healthy livestock.
- Oversea the feeding of poultry animals.
- Analysing nutritional disorders.
- Implement activities that support good poultry farming / livestock / industry practices that relate to the development and utilization of feed resources, efficient animal nutrition, feed safety and address the associated technical and policy issues trade in animal feedstuffs.
- Contribute to and technically support appropriate supplementary / emergency feeding interventions for livestock.
- Keep up-to-date and informed on relevant developments; design and conduct analytical studies on specific technical and policy issues affecting animal nutrition, feed resources and feed safety.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Master’s Degree in Animal Production / Science with specialization related to Animal Nutrition.
- Ability to undertake independent research
- 3 years experience in Poultry Operations
- Ability to write reports and good record keeping
- Quality of both oral and written communication skills on technical issues
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2020.
Pls find the link to the original article below
Nutrition & Feeding Officer at Outsource Africa
Techylawyer and its authors do not claim to have written this article, we acknowledge the works of the original author