HRLeverage – Our client is a Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Company within the border town of Lagos and Ogun States. They are recruiting for suitable candidates who will be responsible for dealing with all equipment maintenance of required Machinery within the capacity below:
Job Title: Plant & Machinery Maintenance Engineer
Location: Lagos / Ogun
- To attend machine breakdown of plant machinery
- To carry out preventive maintenance of machineries in the plant.
- Periodically check the consumption of fuel, electricity, water and steam and maintenance.
- To control & give work instructions to the technician.
- Carryout all maintenance of utility & plant equipment.
- To indent engineering spares electrical items etc.
- To attend cleaning schedule of Air curtain, Tube lights and AHU filters.
- To calibrate of gauges & indicators.
- Operation & performance qualification records of Equipment’s in production & Utility.
- Initiate QMS documents and execute CAPA where ever necessary.
- Prepare and implement standard operating procedures & ensure proper documentation.
Qualification, Experience, & Skills
- Qualification: B.Eng. Mechanical
- Experience: 5-8 years, Pharmaceutical (Formulation) solid dosage and syrup
- Languages Known: English, Nigeria local language
- Age (desirable): below 35 years
Job Specific Skills:
- Computer Literacy,
- Aware with ERP system, Knowledge of regulatory guidelines
Other Desirable Skill:
- Exposure in plant engineering administration
- People Management, Problem solving.
Application Closing Date
The post Plant & Machinery Maintenance Engineer at HR Leverage Africa appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.
Pls find the link to the original article below
Plant & Machinery Maintenance Engineer at HR Leverage Africa
Techylawyer and its authors do not claim to have written this article, we acknowledge the works of the original author