Dexterous Applied Training Institute (DATI) is a consultancy, training and development Institute certified by the various industries in which we operate. Established to support Public & Private Organizations, Oil & Gas personnel as well as their Host Communities, Manufacturing & Production Companies, Energy Companies, Hospitality businesses, and Educational Institutions, we also ensure the closure of skills gaps, advice on current upskilling needs of organizations and generally develop the capacity of Human Resources according to global best practice and standards in order to make sure organizational goals are achieved alongside technology transfer.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Scaffolding Instructor
Employment Type: Contract
- The job role involves the facilitation of basic scaffolding training.
- The goal is to deliver training in an efficient and hands-on manner in order for expected course outcomes to be achieved.
- Ensure the development of up to date course materials and teaching slides (if required)
- Plan, organize and deliver course during the course duration
- Liaise with training coordinator to determine appropriate course delivery methods
- Administer Assessment
- Mark exam papers (where relevant) in accordance with marking guidelines and compute student scores
- Adhere to agreed training schedules and no. of expected course delivery man-hours
- To maintain accurate attendance records
- To conduct student evaluations in accordance with the Institute’s policies
- To make a suggestion to the training coordinator concerning improvements in curriculum
- Bachelor’s degree or HND in Civil, Mechanical or Structural Engineering or other related Engineering fields desired
- Possession of IADC Scaffolding qualification or any other certifications will be highly desirable.
- Minimum of three years’ experience with the facilitation of Scaffolding training programmes
- Experience with Scaffolding applications in construction as well as oil and gas projects
Key Skills / Competencies:
- Excellent Instructional abilities
- Excellent knowledge of the National and International standards for provision and use of Scaffolding
- In-depth knowledge of safe working platforms for working at heights
- Must possess strong knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- Ability to conduct research
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must exhibit emotional stability and control
Application Closing Date
25th September, 2020.
The post Scaffolding Instructor at Dexterous Applied Training Institute (DATI) appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.
Pls find the link to the original article below
Scaffolding Instructor at Dexterous Applied Training Institute (DATI)
Techylawyer and its authors do not claim to have written this article, we acknowledge the works of the original author