Shaldag Limited is a greenfield aquaculture production company with a state-of-art intensive aquaculture facility comprising hatcheries, nurseries, and on-growing sections. Shaldag produces, distributes and sells fish. The objective of the company is to significantly increase local production of fish & fish products in Nigeria, through the use of modern technology. To this extent, Shaldag Limited has set up its first fish farm in Epe, Lagos to produce 10,000MT of Catfish per annum.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Accounts Officer
- Overseeing accounts payable and receivable. This includes ensuring payables and receivables are accurately posted and reconciled.
- Accurate and prompt reconciliation of all bank and cash accounts.
- Daily posting of feed consumption on the Farm. The candidate must be meticulous to undertake this task.
- Ensuring relevant data is promptly and accurately posted for the preparation of Management Account.
- Stock count, reconciliation and valuation.
Technical Skills Required
- Ability to use a Computer
- Microsoft suite with emphasis on Microsoft Excel
- Bank and account reconciliation skill and ability to resolve issues promptly
- Accounting Software- Power soft, Sage.
- Basic Accounting Principles
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Ability to work with little supervision.
- Understanding of farm accounting and transaction taxes are essential.
- Willing to relocate to work or relocate to Epe
Application Closing Date
21st August, 2020.
Pls find the link to the original article below
Senior Accounts Officer at Shaldag Limited
Techylawyer and its authors do not claim to have written this article, we acknowledge the works of the original author