Montaigne Place is Nigeria’s largest luxury skincare, cosmetic, fragrance, and well-being retail company. Founded on the vision to provide luxury at its best, Montaigne Place provides an exceptional sophisticated shopping experience with our exclusive offers. Montaigne Place currently has luxury retail outlets across Nigeria. Our brand’s portfolio cuts across different categories.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Accountant
Job Type: Full Time
- To perform the financial management functions in Montaigne AH Limited.
- Functionally reports into: Head, Finance & Accounts
- Administratively reports to: Head, Finance & Accounts
- Supervises: None
Duties & Responsibilities
- Keeps record to conform with tax law and to provide financial data for the management of Montaigne Business
- Ensures that costs and revenue are properly captured
- Make adequate provision for cost, Bank Charges, etc
- Maintain Asset Register and compute monthly depreciation
- Prepares income tax and other government reports
- Prepares weekly creditors and debtors schedule
- Prepares report of daily bank lodgement
- Prepares report of daily bank balances
- Administer and reconcile all bank accounts, investigating any irregularities, and taking appropriate action (escalate when necessary).
Key Performance Indicators:
- Error-free reconciliation statement
- Satisfaction of internal customers
- Level of adherence to accounting operating procedures
Minimum Education Qualifications / Requirement
- B.Sc. or HND in Accounting or related discipline.
- Must be a Male.
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
- Required Competencies.
- Sound accounting knowledge.
- SAGE pastel Skills.
- IT skills.
- Communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2020.