MBIS International – We are a Nursery and Primary School.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Primary ICT and Computing Teacher
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Part – Time
- We are seeking to appoint a Part-Time Primary ICT and Computing Teacher to join our successful teaching team, teaching across our Foundation stage 2 and Primary.
- If you are a dynamic, adaptable and compassionate individual who can inspire young learners; one who has excellent subject knowledge and the ability to make learning exciting, then, we would like to hear from you!
- To implement and deliver an appropriately broad balanced, relevant and differentiated Computing curriculum for our pupils
- Plan and deliver schemes of work and lessons that meet the requirements of the Key Stage 1 curriculum
- Be able to teach algorithms and programming, word processing and graphs, animation and coding (Expresso), designing etc
- To assess, keep record of pupils work and provide management with comprehensive pupil progression reports.
- To raise the profile of Computing across the school
- To support the Head of school with the maintenance of the school’s website and regularly updating the website content.
To be considered for this position, you Must have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- A minimum of two years classroom teaching experience
- Knowledge of the British curriculum
- Rich knowledge and understanding of information technology, computer science and digital literacy
- Have experience teaching primary education at all levels
- Evidence of recent relevant training
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver creative and inspiring lessons
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2020.
The post Primary ICT and Computing Teacher at MBIS International appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.