An established Construction company based in Lagos with projects nationwide is currently recruiting for:
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis
- Tender documentation, negotiation and award administration
- Producing construction start budgets and monthly valuations, including cost to complete assessments
- Managing the billing process to minimize capital usage
- Pricing up variations and re-measuring subcontractor accounts.
- Participate and advise the impact of variations/design cost control/value engineering;
- Participate and advise on program/delay issues arising from change/variation and to prepare claims for extensions of time;
- Prepare, negotiate and settle final accounts;
- Attend project meetings as required.
- Support Business Development with RFQs and RFPs
Qualifications and Experience
- Must possess good degree in Quantity Surveying with at least 5years proven track record with solid periods of employment on Build, civil and infrastructure Projects.
- Excellent knowledge of Civils, M & E engineering works and measurements
- NIQS Professional qualification and prior consulting background would be an added advantage
- Creative and logical approach to tasks
- A successful track record of converting tenders
- First rate analytical and communication skills necessary with proficiency in Microsoft Project, Excel and AUTOCAD systems.
NGN100,000 – 200,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2020.
The post Quantity Surveyor at an Established Construction Company appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.