PR24 is a specialist provider of risk management solutions and security services. We incorporate pre-emptive contingency planning and reporting, countrywide threat level assessment, risk mitigation advisory including the deployment of multi-skilled responders tailored to the unique needs of each client.
We re recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Business Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- The ideal candidate would be in charge of a multimillion Naira portfolio, providing hands-on leadership throughout a large physical area
- As a Regional Business Manager, you will determine or follow already set operational practices of all our locations in a designated area. Making sure each runs smoothly, cleanly, complies with agreed service standards and procedures; to meet or exceed revenue targets, achieve cost discipline and provide leadership for service teams
- You may be required to interview, hire, coordinate and discipline managers / supervisors, and check in on individual locations to make sure the location is in proper working order.
- You will coordinate with and report to senior management. To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate should have previous experience managing the operations of varying locations (while taking accountability for reaching targets.
- You should also be able to remotely supervise a team and set profitable goals). Our ideal candidate will combine excellent communication skills with a strategic mindset.
- Ultimately, they will ensure their area of responsibility meets and exceeds the expectations of our business and sales objectives and contributes to our company’s success in the long run.
- Create regional plans and quotas in alignment with business and sales objectives
- Own the responsibility for business growth and client acquisition
- Support Location Managers with the day-to-day operation
- Evaluate location and individual performances
- Identify hiring needs, select and train new team members
- Prepare and review the annual budget for the area of responsibility ensuring cost-effective management
- Analyze regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth and sales
- Address potential problems and suggest prompt solutions
- Participate in decisions for expansion or acquisition
- Suggest new services / products and innovative techniques to increase customer satisfaction
- B.Sc. degree in Administration or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Regional Manager, Area Manager or similar senior role
- 10 years of security experience
- At least 5 years of selling security services
- Ability to measure and analyze key performance indicators (ROI and KPIs)
- Understanding of operations
- Ability to lead and motivate a high-performance team
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Availability to travel as needed
- Second degree and professional qualifications will be an added advantage
Application Closing Date