Design Union – A 5-star hospitality brand called “Royal Residences” located within an Ultra-luxury 17-storey Eden Heights tower on Victoria Island, Lagos with four restaurant outlets including fine dining restaurant with fusion cooking requires the services of the below Professional:
Job Title: Restaurant Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting To: GM, Hospitality Services
- Coordinating daily restaurant management operations.
- Delivering superior food and beverage service and maximizing customer satisfaction.
- Responding efficiently and accurately to restaurant customer complaints.
- Coordinate daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations.
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations.
- Manage restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it.
- Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste.
- Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses.
- Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and restaurant events.
Requisite Qualifications / Experience
- B.Sc degree in Business Administration; hospitality management or culinary schooling is a plus
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in similar position
Required Skills / Attributes:
- Proven customer service experience as a manager
- Extensive food and beverage (F&B) knowledge, with ability to remember and recall ingredients and dishes to inform customers and wait staff.
- Familiarity with restaurant management software, like hotelplus.
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
- Acute financial management skills
- Proficiency in the use of Enterprise wide software such as SAGE
- Good knowledge of MS Office/Excel and Power point
Application Closing Date
8th December, 2020.