Golden Oil Industries Limited was incorporated in Nigeria on 8th September 1988. Golden Oil Industries Limited has grown into a household name in Nigeria’s edible oil’s industry. The company’s focus is to provide healthy oil as a cooking medium to its customers.
The company is Nigeria’s trusted name for supply of refined palm oil, palm kernel oil, olein, soybean Oil, stearin, soybean meal, soy lecithin, and palm kernel de-oiled cake. Our oils are used as healthy cooking medium. Soybean meal and palm kernel de-oiled cake are used in premier poultry / animal feed.
The company’s products have been duly certified by the appropriate regulatory agencies Such as the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC), Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON) and National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency (NESREA).
Golden Oil has modern processing technology and plants, which can be compared to worldwide standards. The company has highly trained seasoned oil experts, who’s commitment is to delivering healthy oil to Nigerian consumers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shift Quality in Charge
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
- Online quality checks of RM/PM/ FG to ensure a zero-defect production
Dimensions of this Role:
- Check RM /PM in use in the shift
- Ensure no physical hazard in the FG
- Maintain Plant hygiene
- PEST Management
- Audits and statutory compliance
- Physio chemical testing.
- Responsible for sampling and analysis of all incoming raw materials as per the sampling plan and update the incoming material document.
- Sampling and analysis of in process /finished goods as per customer specification in shifts
- Arrange and participate in the sensory analysis of the customer samples
- Generate and share the analytical data to prepare COA’S
- Update the ICP’s of all Laboratory equipment;s (physiochemical) and maintain the ICP method documents
- Ensure that the all the customer reference and keeping quality samples are properly maintained and updated.
- Maintain documents like, COA MSDS, Checklists etc.
- Maintain and update the customer’s auditable documents.
- Learn, understand the customer’s LI’S for the method of analysis and specification
- Play a supportive role to compare or match any development samples as and when required
- Monitor proper disposal plan of expired samples both reference and keeping quality.
- Support to QAM to prepare required documents related to Quality and general documentation works and audits.
- Carry out internal audit
- Ensure legal aspects of quality in RM/PM/FG and any other statutory compliances are complied
- Ensure proper pest management in plant.
Requirements, Experience / Knowledge / Technical Skills
- OND / HND / B.Sc / in Food Science / Food Technology / Chemistry / Chemical Engineering
- 5-6 years experience in Food industry.
- A good understanding of testing procedures/ methods for Food & Dairy products.
- Basic understanding of the GMP and GLP norms and their importance to the food products
- The job holder must have some exposure to the Quality Management Systems e.g. ISO-9000 FSSC22000 and Quality Audits etc.
- Statistical Knowledge to the level of practicing professional
- Must have working knowledge of MS Office.
- Physical and Chemical Analysis of food/ Veg Oil / Mayonnaise /Margarine/ Palm Oil
- Handling equipment’s Moisture analyzer/Viscosity meter/Tintometer.
Key Behavioral Competencies:
- Good analytical skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Accountability for Achievement
- High values and personal Integrity.
Application Closing Date
14th September, 2020.
The post Shift Quality in Charge at Golden Oil Industries Limited appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.