Airyolk Nigeria Limited is an Oil and Gas Services, Support and engineering Company with international affiliation dedicated to providing comprehensive Services to all sectors of the Oil and Gas industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Valves Maintenance Engineer
Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full time
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree (minimum of second class lower division) in Mechanical Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Petrochemical Engineering, Industrial Physics or Industrial Chemistry.
- Valves maintenance professional certification is a prerequisite
- Must not be more than 35 years of age.
- 5 years working experience in in valves calliberation, assembly, online testing, instrumentation and troubleshooting.
- Available and travel globally
- Valid BOSIET and OSP card will be an added advantage
- COREN registered or any of its equivalent professional membership is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2020.
The post Valves Maintenance Engineer at AirYolk Nigeria Limited appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.