At Total Secure Nigeria, we are very confident that we will become your preferred choice for security and defence products throughout Nigeria. Through our partnership with our sister company is the UK we feel we are in the perfect position to provide a definitive service to our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Watchkeeper / CCTV Control Room Operator
Locations: Abuja (FCT) and Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Managing Security / Loss Prevention Operations:
- Coordinate and control deployed security assets via communication channels and patrol monitoring platform.
- Maintain constant awareness of security asset locations, ensuring a balanced security presence is achieved across the AOO.
- Direct security asset response to incidents, communicating succinctly whilst providing full details surrounding incidents and alarm activation.
- Record and report on all security operations and incidents concerning deployed security assets.
- Exercise detailed command from the Control Center through a system of orders and briefings.
- Be responsible for monitoring communications and technical security functions, operating stations and systems.
Supporting Incident Management:
- Coordinate the receipt of security alerts and the dispatching of security response assets in a timely manner.
- Provide incident update to the Rapid Response Team leader/Security Coordinator once response resources have been activated
- Communicate ongoing incident/post incident activity and reporting.
- Provide daily support to the Security Operations Manager in the collation of information pertaining to faulty Control Center equipment
Supporting Health and Safety:
- Report any incident or hazards at work
- Carry out roles and responsibilities as detailed in the relevant health and safety policies and procedures.
- Obey any reasonable instruction aimed at protecting health and safety while at work
- Ensure proper use of any equipment provided to the protect health and safety while at work.
- Assist in the identification of hazards, the assessment of risks and the implementation of risk control measures.
- Consider and provide feedback on any matters which may affect health and safety.
- Ensure they are not under the influence of alcohol or drug(s) to endanger their own or any persons’ health and safety.
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification with 4 – 5 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
16th November, 2020